“Excellence through Partnerships and Transparency”
- Public Servant, not a Politician
- Strong Leadership
- Building Relationships
- Open and Transparent Communication
- BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS between the community and law enforcement through youth outreach programs and community-based policing.
- MAINTAINING BALANCE between policing and law enforcement.
- CONFRONTING ISSUES head-on that may pose a threat to the community.
- Heroin and opioid crisis
- School violence
- Mental and behavioral health