“Excellence through Partnerships and Transparency”
- Public Servant, not a Politician
- Strong Leadership
- Building Relationships
- Open and Transparent Communication
- BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS between the community and law enforcement through youth outreach programs and community-based policing.
- MAINTAINING BALANCE between policing and law enforcement.
- CONFRONTING ISSUES head-on that may pose a threat to the community.
- Heroin and opioid crisis
- School violence
- Mental and behavioral health
Next Event – Saturday, July 20: Meet and Greet with Republican Sheriff Candidate Jason Poe
Jason Poe and members of the Campaign Team will be hosting a Meet and Greet at C & C Frozen Treats (409 East Main St, Front Royal, Virginia 22630) on July 20, 2019 from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
We invite everyone to come and to hear Jason’s platform, hear what his vision is for the Warren County Sheriff’s Office and the citizens. Jason will be available to listen to any concerns or questions you may have.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Help spread the word on Facebook and mark that you are “Going” to this event!